Company: Sun Solar
Salary: Up to $100,000 a year
Location: Springfield, MO 65803
Sales Energy Consultants
About Sun Solar"
Sun Solar is committed to combining energy efficiency with solar power, caring for the planet, and providing superior customer service. We have been named the #1 fastest growing business in Springfield, the #1 residential solar installer in Missouri, and the 156th fastest growing company in the nation on the Inc. 500 List. Our goal is to provide our customers with an easy, affordable way to go solar and start saving money.
SUN SOLAR CORE VALUES:
Integrity: Be trustworthy and do the right thing
Customer Experience Focused: Be responsive, professional, respectful and accurate.
Commitment to Growth and Success: Forward thinking, solution oriented and adaptable
Team Oriented: Be respectful to others and always be a team player.
Environmentally Conscious: Actively strive to reduce the impact on the environment through waste reduction and sustainability efforts.
We are calling on all Sales Professionals who radiate the following:
- Excellent communication and Sales/Marketing skills
- Solid organizations skills and thrive on being detailed oriented.
- Strong team spirit
- Determined attitude and excel at closing.
- Time effective while prioritizing multiple tasks.
What Sun Solar offers YOU:
- Paid Training
- Unique minimum pay structure
- A vastly competitive commission pay structure Earning potential is determined by determination
- - Potential for $100k+ income!!
Sun Solar is a culture unlike any other and we take pride in welcoming BIG ideas and creativity! We work together to bring "ENERGY" to our communities!
We offer classic benefits including PTO, Paid Holidays, Health, Vision, Dental, 401k & Supplemental insurances.
How you will contribute to Sun Solar as a leading Salesperson:
- Create quality leads through referrals, events, networking and canvassing.
- Bring your amazing customer service skills to ensure Sun Solar's clients are properly guided/managed and fully satisfied.
- Oversee all aspects of Sales from pipeline building to closing and ensuring installation.
- Take pride in your contributions and the success of Sun Solar!
- Must have current auto insurance along with a valid license with a clean driving record.
- Must have the ability to travel (this typically does not require overnight)
- Must have a smartphone.
- Must have proficient computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office Suite
Come JOIN our dynamic and growing team and apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Company Description: We are a family owned Solar Power business with offices in Houston, Springfield, St. Louis, and Columbia. Missouri Sun Solar was formed by Caleb Arthur due to his passion for renewable energy and green products. After purchasing solar panels for his own home, he decided to help others in the area create their own solar power electric systems. Now Missouri Sun Solar helps both residential and commercial customers in Southwest Missouri and beyond.