Company: Mantis Innovation
Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 a year
Location: New York, NY
Are you an accomplished consultative salesperson? Do you have experience in the Energy Efficiency industry, particularly with Mechanical retrofits?
We want to talk to you!
Here's what you'll do:
- Quickly evaluate existing systems in a facility (HVAC, mechanical, controls, lighting) and identify the retrofit design and potential economics of upgrades utilizing hours of operation, cost of electricity, probable utility incentive, and tax benefits.
- Perform detailed audits
- Create and revise project scopes to conform to ROI and Payback criteria that will meet client, utility and sales requirements
- Work with utility on all facets of ensuring project conforms and fully qualifies for incentives
- Ensure projects meets profitability metrics
- Identify comprehensive projects, (mechanical, gas, controls, etc), and bring in necessary resources to develop a comprehensive project, as warranted
- Work with sales engineers and project managers in a team environment to create value for customers
- Use a detail-oriented approach to evaluate sales opportunities and adjust as needed to customer needs
- Out of region travel will be required (estimated 10-20%)
- 3+ years sales experience in energy efficiency consulting field
- Experience selling mechanical solutions (retrofits, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency with Salesforce preferred
Skills of the job:
- General knowledge of electrical contracting, design, distribution and construction processes
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume fast paced work environment with very tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Confident and coachable
- Displays passion for learning and brings new ideas to the table that benefits peers and clients
Note: Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the position.
Mantis Innovation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time