Location: Lockhart, TX
- Manage all aspects of the day to day operation of the facility in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
- Prepare and implement plant operating and maintenance procedures ensuring compliance with all Federal, State and Local requirements.
- Recruit, select, train and manage plant operating, maintenance and administrative staff.
- Prepare annual operating budgets and periodic status reports.
- Interface and coordinate with local customers and suppliers.
- Procure parts, materials, services and support resolution of technical issues.
- Ensure compliance with all project safety, environmental and contractual responsibilities.
- Provide a high level of professionalism and technical expertise.
- Perform routine Quality Assurance checks of solar technician work.
- Assist solar technicians from time to time in various solar maintenance and troubleshooting activities.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years of supervisory/management experience.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to work outdoors in inclement weather, climb portable ladders without assistance
- This position may require the ability to remotely manage new projects within a region, so candidate must be willing to travel up to 50% as business needs warrant.
- Willing to work nights during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities
- Ability to move and manipulate up to 45 kg (100 pounds).
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
Preferred Education and/or Work Experience
- Technical degree
- Experience in power generation facilities
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a manufacturing or skilled trade environment.
- Experience with PV maintenance, including DC systems, AC medium voltage systems, and network communications and monitoring
- Experience with the operation of various SCADA systems
- Skilled in the use of testing equipment and tools such as Thermographic Electrical Inspection, I-V Curve Tracing, Meggers, and Ground Fault Detection
- Strong Analytical and Diagnostic capabilities to troubleshoot and correct problems found
- Knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC), NFPA, and other standard practices
- Ability to read and understand electrical single-line and three-line diagrams / schematics
Individuals receiving conditional offers of employment will be subject to drug testing and must receive a negative result to begin working for the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Company Description: Invenergy is a leading global privately-held developer and operator of sustainable energy solutions. We are headquartered in the U.S. and have 1500+ employees across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We have successfully developed over 180 projects, including wind, solar, and natural gas power generation as well as advanced energy storage facilities. We are innovators building a sustainable world. We hope you’ll join us.