Company: Ambia Solar
Location: Seattle, WA
The Solar Installer will be to maximize construction efforts, and resource efficiency of all things construction related. Along with traveling with the crew, the solar installer will learn and be mentored by leadership to ensure that all installation practices are safe and quality is standardized. They will be a key member in the installation process to ensure that they understand the market requirements and are a critical subject matter expert to support the people around them.
Valid and current US Driver's License required (must be active for a minimum of 4 years)
Installers compensation is based on a team dynamic production pay model.
What we offer:
- Cell phone allowance
- Group Health, Dental, and Vision plans
- Pet insurance, Life insurance, and EAP benefits
- 401K with employer match
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Upbeat and exciting company culture and much more!
- Complete solar projects in a timely manner
- Follow safety and company guidelines
- Providing regular updates of job status, and completing necessary paperwork daily
- Installing the required labels on solar system components and hardware
- Work with leadership to ensure all installs are completed
- Ability to lift/carry 50+ lbs
- Ability to operate hand and power tools.
- Ability to scale residential homes
- Familiarity with technology devices. I.e. iOS and Android
- 1+ years in the solar industry, preferred but not required.
- Knowledge with a wide range of residential solar products (inverters, modules, etc.)
- OSHA 10 preferred or be able to obtain
- A valid US driver’s license is required. The driver's license must be active for a minimum of 4 years.
- A clean driving record is required (no more than one moving violation in the past year and no more than 2 moving violations in the past 4 years)
- A drug test and background check will be performed on all new hires
Ambia is a residential Solar Panel installer in the United States. Ambia is dedicated to providing homeowners with power for their homes, while offering a unique and quality customer experience from start to finish.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please inform your recruiter.
Job Type: Full-time
Company Description: Ambia is a residential Solar Panel installer in the United States. Ambia is dedicated to providing homeowners with power for their homes, while offering a unique and quality customer experience from start to finish.