Company: Amazon.com Services LLC
Salary: From $92,500 a year
Location: Bellevue, WA
- 7+ years of program or project management experience
- Experience using data and metrics to determine and drive improvements
- Experience owning program strategy, end to end delivery, and communicating results to senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Public Policy, Engineering or related field.
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience through previous work within companies, consultancies, trade associations, governments or equivalent organizations in managing complex programs, strategic initiatives and delivering results with significant impact to the organization’s bottom line.
- Experience in designing data collection process, creating visualizations using data, writing and presenting documents to senior leaders.
- Experience of alternative fuels using hydrogen as a feedstock.
- Knowledge and experience of the hydrogen or the fuel cell industry.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects requiring frequent communication, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience collaborating with external stakeholders to provide end to end oversight and drive projects.
- Manage multiple programs focused on hydrogen demand and supply planning, incentives and grant origination and hydrogen based alternative fuel strategy development
- Partner with various stakeholders across Amazon business unites like fulfillment, transportation, cloud computing, all the while generating excitement for the customer experience
- Be part of the team who works with public policy team, corporate business development team, and external government and private enterprises
- Ensure the rapid expansion of hydrogen economy with Amazon and help to propagate the influence to the global hydrogen industry
- Up to 25% travel required.
- A passion for sustainability
- MBA or Master Degree in a related field.
- Experience leading new or start-up related projects where processes will need to be defined, implemented and iterated.
- Knowledge of hydrogen infrastructure and/or hydrogen fuel cells is preferred.
- Prior hands-on experience with hydrogen fuel, electrolyzers and/or fuel cells is desired.
- Ability to create structure in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong Bias for Action with an ability to look around corners and deliver results for the business.
- Experience interacting with and influencing executives.
- Knowledge of alternative fuels and transportation electrification.
- Ability to think big and dive deep, and embody a unique mix of leadership and technical acumen.
- Ability to present in front of large groups of stakeholders, with confidence and clarity.
- Motivated, agile, with strong time management and project management skills, and is technical and analytical.
Job Type: Full-time
Company Description: Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.