Company: Aggreko, LLC
Location: Pearland, TX
- Full-time with potential for overtime and/or weekends
- Annual bonus program
- No cost medical plan option available
- Robust technical training programs, in person and virtual, on diesel, gas, compressed air, electrical, controls, oil free air compressors, HVAC, microgrid & storage and more
- Career growth opportunities and tuition reimbursement available
- You’ll be based out of our Pearland, TX service center.
- You’ll have an opportunity to work overtime and weekends, and travel (upon short notice).
- Perform planned maintenance on Battery Energy Storage systems as well as test and troubleshoot to repair.
- Preparing Battery Energy Storage Systems(BESS) for hire shop, Project Commissioning, fault finding and repair on-site and in shop.
- Provide field support by assisting in installation of battery systems
- Assist in training of battery backup systems.
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of electrical experience within the Utility Sector or similar industry
- Understanding of AC and DC power, 3 phase system, components
- Ability to move or lift objects, typically less than 50 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and veterans.
Job Type: Full-time
Company Description: Welcome to the Aggreko Indeed page. Working at Aggreko is more than just a job. We care about the people who work with us and want to ensure that our employees have a fulfilling career, work in a safe environment, are happy and share our values. We encourage all our employees to expand their skills and knowledge, so you are able to grow and become the future of our business. We welcome employees from all backgrounds, disciplines and abilities, to assist us in achieving our global goals. So are you ready to join a remarkable team of exceptional people?